The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A BorderSmith WebCast!

The anniversary of Star's first 30 days on sheep passed last Saturday, and in honor of that milestone, I thought I would try something new. Through the miracle of technology and with a little help from something called a webcam, I can talk to you all live, and you will be able to see and hear me on your computer. I plan to talk about Star's training from 10 weeks to today at 8 months old, and his 1st 30 days on sheep. For me, the most exciting part will be taking your questions, which you can instant message for me to answer live during the webcast.

It's easy and all you have to do is click on the title of this post, sign into BlogTV then sign up for my webcast. You will even receive a reminder email 15 minutes before it begins. I hope this will be fun and entertaining and I hope that we will both learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment