The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

American Puppies

I drove about 3 hours from home today to breed Lad to Jill, a 3 year old bitch that George Grist imported from Wales. I ran Lad at this year's Coalinga trial and based on what he saw, George decided to breed to him. George owns another imported Welsh bitch that is off Alun Jones' 2-time International Supreme finalist, Bill. George plans to breed Lad to her as well when she comes in heat some time around March. I'm happy to have Lad already attracting good bitches here in the United States. I was hoping to have pups off him born sooner than later and it looks as though it's going to happen. I saw a young Lad son while I was in Wales to buy him. His name is Dewey Tweed and he's fantastic. Richard Millichap owns him and, both he and I think Tweed could be the best dog in his kennel if he continues on the way he started. He's brave and full of himself and has all the power and stamina you could ever need. I am hoping that Lad will produce pups like that over here and, with hope, I'm about to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment