The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

We Appreciate Your Support

My business partner, Nancy, and I are participating in a walk on March 25, 2007 to raise money for a local humane society. I'm sure you have a needy shelter in your area, but we would appreciate your support. I have worked with this group before and they are caring and professional. I worked with them once to obtain donated medical care for a crested cockatoo that had been abused. Peaches spent a couple weeks in the hospital before going to a parrot rescue. Because of his behaviors, he could not be adopted into a home. Another time they cared for a poisoned stray I found running down a busy street. They tried but were unable to save that little girl but she was not scared and alone at the end, like she was when I found her. If your dogs are warm, dry and loved, you and they are Blessed. We have a modest goal of $250.00 so any small donation is greatly appreciated. Every little bit helps and makes a big difference in the lives of homeless animals. Please visit the URL below to make a donation with your credit card. www.firstgiving.com/coldwellbankercrittercare

No comments:

Post a Comment