The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

2 Fun Days of Training-11/10 and 11/11/2007

Hello all, I'm hosting 2 "fun days" at my place on Saturday,November 10th and Sunday, November 11th. I'm in North San DiegoCounty in Southern California.
There will be 2 sessions per day, limited to 5 dogs in each session.The cost is $50 per dog. You can sign up with more than one dog and multiple sessions and days. This is geared for novice, pro-novice and nursery dogs and handlers of all levels and ability and we will work on what it takes to make you and your dog successful at your particular level of training.
This will be held in an idle 80-acre hay field recently cleared by a contract goat grazier and we will use my farm flock of fairly dog-broke sheep. Bring your own water and food and there is free, limited off-site camping with no hookups or an RV park nearby. Please contact me to sign up or with questions at (760) 505-1553

No comments:

Post a Comment