The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Impressions from the Auburn trial

Locked and loaded Bakersfield, 5am
Harris Ranch Inn, my favorite layover, where there's plenty of room for..... this...
Tobey, my Timneh African Grey parrot usually goes when I do. Just behind the camping area near the trial field. Home sweet away from home
The camping area between the trial field and the horse pasture.
The trial field has obstacles, like trees and a wash, that stand between handlers and smooth.
Click here for results of the trial.

Congratulations and thank you to The Thompson family, Polly Lowry and Kathy Hoffer for another well run trial. Thank you to Karen Child for a blissfully even-handed approach to judging. You did a great job. And thanks to Derek Fischer who worked hard all weekend and set sheep beautifully. Well done Derek! Lastly, thanks to Anita Young for sending me Chris. He's mine! She sent him to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment