The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Announcing the Caption Contest Winners!

This is Steve Riddle, an Illinois man and his pet sheep Danny, that Steve calls his "special needs sheep." I don't know why Danny is "special", but equally funny was his entry into the caption contest and Steve won 1st prize, a 6 month subscription to The Real Time Canine, with my sincere thanks for playing. Steve admitted that while writing his caption, he imbibed on a couple hard lemonades that may have enlarged his funny bone, but looking at this picture, grabbed from his FaceBook photo album, I suspect he has a pretty good sense of humor any way.

Second place went to Marsha Mello of Eureka, California. Marsha won a 3 month subscription with her entry that was only slightly less funny to me than Steve's. Cheers to both, congratulations and a sincere welcome to The Real Time Canine.
The First Prize Entry:
"Notified boss, Timmy's in the well,..check"
"Loaded baa's in pen on wheels, ...check"
"Triangulate destination of baa's to market using road map, GPS, and Border Collie Jedi mind control...check"
"let's roll boss..."

Second Prize:
"Oh, thanks anyway, but I think I'll ride in the truck."
I had fun with this contest and hope everyone else did as well. You people are quite clever. I have something a little different planned for next month, so check back for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment