The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

One Less

Mr. Olympia

Back before Arnold was ordained "Governator," he was simply known as 6-time Mr. Olympia, or as some of us thought of him, a muscle-head. I once read a quote taken from this time in his career which was his mantra during training work-outs. "One more rep, one more dollar."

For some reason, this Arnold-ism came to me today while I was putting 6 more miles on my bicycle, riding uphill straight into the wind. But I had to make it my own, and I can't help wonder whether Arnold would approve...

"One more ride, One less dimple on my ass."



No comments:

Post a Comment