The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Feeding the Fire

                               Photo by Jan Elliott
Yucking it up with Mirk
 I love my dogs mightily and I am particular about their care. My daily routine includes cleaning kennels, brushing dogs, working dogs, playing with dogs, hauling dogs around in my truck, and of course, most importantly, feeding dogs. So when BlogHer and Purina asked me to review a new line of dog food, I jumped right on board!

Purina Pro Plan Selects Formula dog food is a new offering that is designed for people like me, who are meticulous about the care and feeding of their dogs. I have been feeding it for about a month now, and am very pleased with the results. I love the dogs, the dogs loved the food. Perfect. Now here's where you get involved.

BlogHer is offering a $100 Visa gift card for simply reading my review of the dog food, and leaving a comment to the post. Please go HERE to do that, and I wish you the best of luck. There have been 73 comments so far, so you have a very good chance of winning. The contest ends on May 31st, so there's only a couple weeks left to enter. Go now, enter to win, and start a fire of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment