The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The first reviews are in

Photo by Ann Croft

The first edition of The Real Time Canine has gone out and the very first reviews have come back in. Here's what subscribers have said; "I can't wait for next Sunday," and "This is useful information presented clearly." I am completely gratified to know that you enjoy my writings and photos and I deeply appreciate your response. Thank you very much. I can't wait for next Sunday too.

By the way, The Real Time Canine would make a great holiday gift for all your dog-loving friends and family. You can give the gift of a well mannered dog for as little as $2.50 per month....hint, hint

No comments:

Post a Comment