The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas E-Presents

I love Christmas for the fact that it's the time of year when we connect with one another. I got a phone call last night from dear friends that simply made my day. And, I've received so many e-presents in my email inbox and thought I'd share some of them with you here. This one is from new friends in the Swiss Alps, Daniel and Katharina Favre. You can see more of Katharina's gorgeous pictures in an older post titled "Swiss Gifts."
Carol and Larry Campion in Conneticut sent me this cute card of Trim and the snowman.
This is a picture of Amanda Milliken's dogs. She writes that Bart (05 USBCHA Nat'l Champion) is out front and Roz and Clive are the wheel dogs. Don't you love it??! Janet Koehler from Iowa is a subscrier to The Real Time Canine and sent me this one of all 7 of her dogs. When I asked her how she got all of them to sit still on the drinker, she explained that she put them up one at a time and then praised each one until they were all sitting there happily. She said, then she does a little cheer and sends them all flying off. She explained that it's the grand finale for farm and school tours that come to her farm and her dogs love it. I loved it too. Thanks so much Janet.
This beautiful photog and sentiment came to me from my friend Diane Pagel of DeltaBluez Stockdogs in Washington State. It makes me think I'd like living in the snow. Merry Christmas Diane and Getty.
Another subscriber, Narita Siegel form Arizona, sent me something called a "SmileBox," which is an electronic card with a picture of one of her Aussies set to rockin' Christmas music. It worked, I smiled and you can click on Narita's name to see the card. Cheers to you, Narita.
And from way down in South San Diego County, my good friend, Wilda sent me a really pretty animated Christmas card called "Santa's flight" that she sent from JacquieLawson.com. It has great music and ends with a ribboned black lab holding a gift in his mouth. I loved it, Wilda. Thank you
Happy holidays everyone and cheers to you.

2 comments:

  1. Thing again, Amelia. Along with the snow comes the cold.

    Kathy in brrrrrrr Minnesota

    BTW- Janet in Iowa owns the grandpa to another one of my dogs. It's a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a small world, Kathy, and a much brighter one for me today.

    ReplyDelete