The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wow, thanks

This is Cooper and this picture was sent to me by a subscriber to The Real Time Canine. Marsha, her husband and Cooper live in Eureka, California and Marsha placed second in the caption contest I had last month on this blog. Her prize was a 3 month subscription and Marsha emailed me the other day with this to say:

Hi Amelia, Just wanted to say thanks again, and tell you how much I'm enjoying your articles. I'm all caught up after printing them out... had a nice leisurely time reading them up at a cabin this weekend. Lots of good advice, given with humor and thoughtfulness. I'm going to try to incorporate much of it while working with Cooper. Here's a photo of him that I like - he's a handsome fellow, with a great personality.

Thanks again, have fun with your Spring Training! Star is looking like he's rarin' to go.

Cheers, Marsha

PS In honor of getting such a great "deal" on my subscription, I'm sending a donation to the ASPCA. Good for you for beating that drum!

With this single post, I received kind words, learned of someone willing to try something new with her dog, and that the caption contest generated a donation to a worthy cause. Marsha, you made my day. Cheers to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment