The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

One Year On

I write about this crazy little dog all the time, but today is special. Today is our 1 year anniversary. 1 year ago today, our dear friend Susan, from the Internet Miniature Pinscher Service, lovingly relinquished her foster-dog, Dexie, to me, and my life was transformed. Weighing in at just under a scant 6 pounds, he fills up a huge space in my world. He went from being a sickly, homeless, starving throw-away youngster, to my very happy, perfectly healthy and completely loving best friend. Unfortunately, I can't remember the author, but I read a quote recently that went something like this; "blessed are those who deserve the love of a good dog." I've been blessed for a year now, and going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment