The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Mother's Vase

It's just a bit of twisted glass, lightly tinted and shaped into a tall, cylindrical vase. It's been in my life for as long as I can remember. After my mother died in 92, I sold what I could bear to part with of her possesions, and have carried the remainder around with me ever since. Today the Calla lillies, I mean Iris' were blooming. I unearthed my mother's vase, and put some in my kitchen window. Just for a brief moment in time, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment