The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

A 6 Pound Guilt Trip

It's absolutely amazing how much emotion a tiny, little dog can elicit from me. On the rare occasions that I must leave him behind, Dexter pulls out all the stops to convince me otherwise. Here he is using his last resort. At this point, he has already tried irrisistable cuteness by madly leaping from one piece of furniture to another, whirling in circles, and by playfully tugging at my pant legs. He has literally tried to talk me out of it by barking while giving me intensly meaningful looks. And he has run to the back door trying to impress me with his astonishing strength to size ratio by repeatedly jumping all the way to the knob. But, when all else fails, and he knows I'm about to crate him, he resorts to this... and then this...
And the guilt trip is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment