The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Myrtle's Progression

I adore my Crepe Myrtle trees. I have 2 of them. For me, they represent the 4 stages of joy, and watching them change with the seasons, makes me happy. Dormant and lifeless in Winter, they begin to liven up in late Spring. Right now, in late summer, they are reaching their zenith, but honestly, I love them at every stage of their annual cycle. Isn't this a grogeous tree?


Stage One - Laughter



Stage 2 - Spreading the Joy



Stage 3 - Over-compensation



Stage 4 - Exaggeration

No comments:

Post a Comment