The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Trip Prep

Tomorrow is my day. It's the day I've been looking forward to for months now, I am leaving for a 2 week dog-trialing vacation, and I am so grateful to be going. It's been a while. I spent all week packing, and otherwise readying myself and my equipment, not the least of which were the dogs, and I could not have done it without my honest-to-goodness friends. Thanks much to Jeff, Llona, Mandy, David and Angie, and Jan. Getting it all scheduled was a bit dicey, and I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. I though you might enjoy a few candid shots of the preparations...


Here I am trying to fit if all in putting tires on the truck goofing off with Dexie


Decidedly b e f o r e


Some minor trailer repairs...thanks Jeff

An oil change...thanks Jeff

Packing the wheel bearings on the trailer (and discovering another tire to be replaced)...thanks Jeff


Ahhh, a f t e r, and really, really, really ready to get going. Did I mention I was looking forward to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment