The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nuthin' about Nuthin'


Admittedly, this post has nothing whatsoever to do with sheepdogs, livestock, ranching, roping, or anything else I've been known to write about. But, frankly I couldn't resist telling you about Kurt Wenner. Seriously people, this artist is an uncommon talent. Check him out!  Oh, and if you're wondering what some little something to get me for Christmas...? A signed and numbered print of just about anything he's done would surely fit the bill. OK, that's enough out of me. I'm going back to his website now.

No comments:

Post a Comment