The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Going Green

My beautiful Blue Face Leicester ram, Jethro, just loves the pulp that comes from my juicer. 

Jethro chowing down
But the nectar produced from juicing the veggies...now that I love. Seriously...I love it.

A little slice of heaven
This mix-shashimi consists of endive, red cabbage, spinach, sweet pepper, wedge of ginger, a carrot, and celery stalk, sprig of mint, a couple strawberries, and the special ingredient that makes it all taste amazing...1 half of a pear. This is as close as I come to cooking...

The goods
Jethro comes running when he sees me with the Tupperware container. He recognizes it now from a distance.

Detritus
If it weren't for the fence between us, my otherwise well-mannered Jethro would knock me down like a foxtail getting weed whacked. In the interest of personal safety, I fill his bucket from the outside and drop it over.

Enjoy big guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment