The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Good for Us!

This is a great supplement line, and I recently started feeding it. Beyond that, this is a great company. They give back with each and every sale in a tangible way that really makes a difference.

I love these guys!

Funds generated through product sales are allocated to groups who help people pay their veterinary bills. The program is called Tails to the Rescue. This money is available through grants to non-profit organizations that are highly rated by charity watchdog groups. Tails is thoughtfully responsible about sending our money where it will benefit animals most.

Ever been faced with a choice between euthanasia, surrender, or credit cards? I have. It's no fun. I appreciate Tails mission very much.


Free of gluten, rice, synthetic dyes, added sodium, and artificial flavor, these are high quality supplements made from premium ingredients. With all the recalls, food-related pet deaths, and foreign production nightmares, I feel good about feeding Tails.

Tam, Spot, and Dexter, are all on Canine Bliss for dogs between 1 and 7 years old. Picky Dexter never hesitated when I offered him the liver-flavored soft chew. He thought it was a treat. Made with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and digestive enzymes, I know it will be good for him, and nothing's too good for my little man.



Rover the Hill is liver-flavored as well. Dogs love liver. 9 year old Mirk, and 12 year old Price are on this one. Like Dexter, Mirk is really picky about what he eats. He won't even take this tempting morsel out of my hand. He's funny that way. But throw it in with his kibble, and it's gone. Price practically knocks me over for his.

Fortunately, my old guys are sound and healthy. We're pretty blessed that way. CoEnzyme Q10 together with ingredients for bone and joint health added in an organic fruit and vegetable blend will keep 'em that way for as long as possible. Old dogs rule!

There are 2 other products currently available for dogs, Grow Dog Grow, (Dr. Seuss anyone?) and Hip Hip Hooray, formulated for joint health in all breeds and sizes. For those among us with a kitteh persuasion, there's some great stuff for cats as well.

I have always supplemented my dogs' diet, and I've been lucky health-wise. Maybe it's not so much luck. When my dogs do get sick, they seem to recover quickly. God forbid they should be injured, but it happens, and my dogs heal well with less intervention, (read vet bills.) I'll continue with the supplements, thank you.

Tails is on sale right now with free shipping. You can do something good for your dog at a good price, and you can give back a little through Tails to the Rescue. Good product...good deal!

1 comment:

  1. Have to admit my dog is now "Rover the Hill." When I found these vitamins and knew they were a product from Tails, I felt good about giving them to my dog. She really likes them and I am glad to be giving her the extra nutrients she needs. (And the name of the vitamins makes ME smile every day!)

    ReplyDelete