The Real Time Canine II

After spending 2 years writing the Real Time Canine, the adventure continues with The Real Time Canine II. Read along as I look for just the right puppy to continue the experience. After false starts with Tim and Jed, I am currently training young Tam, and Spot, which are both off to a strong start. Please visit the RTC II to read about training sessions as they occur.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Lucky Dog

A couple of weeks ago I reported that Laddie had found a new home. Here are the pictures. My kind friend who gave him a lift to Northern California, was also compassionate enough to know that these simple images would mean a great deal to me and took the pictures. To be expected, Laddie looks a bit confused, but he loves little girls as much as I do and he reportedly took to this beauty and her dad right away. I am so relieved by that informaion.
Her dad told me how excited his daughter was to be getting Lad, and it absolutely shows here on her face.
These two wrote to tell me that Lad has already been useful for them. They used him to gather their sheep for the shearer who said he had never seen such a good dog. That's exactly how I felt about Lad too.

1 comment:

  1. awww, how heartwarming. Laddie is loved, and gets to do what he loves with a new best friend. Sometimes when things don't work out for one, they turn into something wonderful for another.

    ReplyDelete